15-Hour SUNY Health & Safety Training (Korean, 2-day)
July 20 @ 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
The 15 hours Health & Safety Training is mandated for any person who wishes to become a home-based child care licensed provider in New York State. Health & Safety training is certified by the NYS OCFS. This is a competency-based curriculum that requires successful completion of written and demonstration tests. Health & Safety Training certificate will be given upon completion.
This training meets the following OCFS content area(s):
• Business Record Maintenance and Management
• Child Abuse and Maltreatment Identification and Prevention
• Identification, Diagnosis, and Prevention of Shaken Baby Syndrome
• Nutrition and Health Needs of Infants and Children
• Safety and Security Procedures
• Statutes and Regulations Pertaining to Child Abuse and Maltreatment
• Statutes and Regulations Pertaining to Child Day Care
For registration, please call (212) 941-0030 and ask for one of the following staff:
Mr. Kevin Tam at ext. 160 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Jessica Chen at ext. 204 or email@example.com
Mr. Ben Deng at ext. 249 or firstname.lastname@example.org
✪ For the FREE “Health & Safety Training” courses, please contact Mr. Kevin Tam (whose contact information is above) to determine your eligibility!
Note: The second class of this training is on 7/27/2019.