- This event has passed.
30-Hour Cohort: Child Abuse and Nutrition (Korean)
March 9 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
This training focuses on definitions of abuse and maltreatment and how to identify physical and behavioral indicators associated with abuse and maltreatment. Participants practice evaluating case scenarios to determine reasonable causes to suspect if abuse or maltreatment has or is occurring and learn how to complete reporting requirements to fulfill mandatory requirements.
Additionally, the training also discusses the nutrition and health needs of children which include topics such as healthy menu planning and obesity prevention.
This training meets the following OCFS training topic area(s):
2. Nutrition and health needs of infants and children
4. Safety and security procedures
6. Child abuse and maltreatment identification and prevention
7. Statues and regulations pertaining to child day care
8. Statutes and regulations pertaining to child abuse and maltreatment
9. Education and information on the identification, diagnosis, and prevention of shaken baby syndrome
For registration, please call (212) 941-0030 and ask for one of the following staff:
Mr. Kevin Tam at ext. 160 or email@example.com
Ms. Jessica Chen at ext. 204 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Ben Deng at ext. 249 or email@example.com
✪ For the FREE “30-Hour Cohort” courses, please contact Mr. Kevin Tam (whose contact information is above) to determine your eligibility!