- This event has passed.
30-Hour Cohort: Operating & Managing a Family Day Care (Spanish)
June 13, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
The purpose of this 6-hour training session is to:
1. Update provider with the latest OCFS regulation changes.
2. Refresh their memory on previous regulation, ensuring all participants fulfill their requirements as an FDC provider.
3. Financial management and risk management will be discussed during the session.
4. Providers will be briefed on the annual tax rate and deductible changes.
5. Educate providers on how to limit their legal and financial risks by purchasing the proper insurance.
For providers who are having enrollment difficulties, low cost or free marketing methods will be presented to them.
This training meets the following OCFS training topic area(s):
5. Business record maintenance and management
7. Statues and regulations pertaining to child day care
For registration, please call (212) 941-0030 and ask for one of the following staff:
Mr. Kevin Tam at ext. 160 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Jessica Chen at ext. 204 or email@example.com
Mr. Ben Deng at ext. 249 or firstname.lastname@example.org