Existing Providers/Assistants are required by regulation to complete 30 hours of training for each registration/ licensure period. Such training must address the following topics:
- 1. Business Record Maintenance and Management
- 2. Child Abuse and Maltreatment Identification and Prevention
- 3. Child Day Care Program Development
- 4. Identification, Diagnosis and Prevention of Shaken Baby Syndrome
- 5. Nutrition and Health Needs of Infants and Children
- 6. Principles of Early Childhood Development
- 7. Safety and Security Procedures
- 8. Statutes and Regulations Pertaining to Child Abuse and Maltreatment
- 9. Statutes and Regulations Pertaining to Child Day Care
Training Calendar & Registration
ACCR offers onging trainings in both Chinese & English for child care providers on a regular basis, and please find the following Child Care Training Calendar:
Now, you may also register the above tranings online by submitting the following child care training request form.
Request the Training Topics You Need
If you couldn’t find the training topics you need or would like to request the training topics from us, please contact Provider specialist Ms. Jessica Chen at email@example.com or (212) 941-0030 , ext 204.